10 Grain Hot Cereal is a wonderful blend of freshly milled grains, seeds and beans, including whole grain hard red wheat, rye, triticale, oat bran, oats, corn, barley, soy beans, brown rice, millet and flaxseed meal. It makes a hearty, nutritious porridge that is sure to satisfy.
This is the hot cereal standard of the whole grain world, and Bob’s Redmill makes it! This delicious breakfast cereal boasts a variety of ingredients:
- Rolled oats are rich in protein, vitamins, minerals and fiber.
- Whole wheat is a good source of fiber as well as calcium, iron, phosphorus and other minerals.
- Rye contains fiber, protein, vitamins and minerals.
- Barley is high in dietary fiber and is also a mineral-rich food.
- Triticale is packed with dietary fiber and potassium.
- Flaxseed is the most widely available botanical source of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Soybeans are high in protein, calcium, iron and fiber.
- Millet is alkaline, which makes it easy to digest.